tisdag 2 mars 2010

Why do we have to keep on doing this?

I don't know if it's just me, well it probably is, because, in fact I don't know how things are between us really.

We're friends and that is really lovely and we should really stay this way because I value our friendship a lot. We haven't even known each other that long and if I would make a move on you then maybe I would blow it all up into small unrepairable pieces.

But I can't describe how much I actually do want you. And every time you insinuate things, probably just for fun, of course, it makes my heart skip a beat and I get a tingly feeling in my stomach.

It is crazy how I can possibly feel this way about you because another fact is you really aren't my type and we really aren't alike at all. But maybe that is a good thing, opposites attract, they say, but we're not opposites and we're not equals.

What are we? Fill in the blanks, please.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar